All notes must be completed and submitted to the office within 24 hours of the visit.
- All notes should be completely filled out and legible every time.
- If there is a Patient Signature line on the note, you must obtain the patient’s or patient caregiver’s signature.
- Assessments and vitals need to be completed for each visit.
- Patient name must be legible and complete. No nicknames.
- Times need to be rounded to the closest 15 minutes (if you arrive at 1117 and leave at 1213, your time should read 1115-1215).
- In and out times must be recorded in 24 hour format, must reflect what you expect to get paid for that visit and must be reasonable for the provided service.
- All medications requiring titration must have a separate Titration/Flow sheet included, and the name of the drug must be listed.
- If medication stickers for IVIG patients are provided, they must be affixed to the titration record. If no stickers are provided, the date and lot number of each medication must be recorded.
- Any yellow or “carbon” copies are to be left in the patient’s in-home chart. Do not submit them into the office.
Monday - Friday:
8:00AM - 5:00PM
ANS Infusion offers a 24 Hour On-Call Service.